Sunday 6 November 2011

Current Theming Progress

Welcome to my new blog. From time to time, I might post updates here as to what I'm doing in terms of theming, to at least give the public a little information from the other side of things.

First off, let's get on with my current progress.

Kempelton Reloaded Large - Sent to AMO, waiting for approval
Past Modern Revisited (new!) - In progress

Past Modern Revisited is, as implied, a remake of the rather popular Past Modern theme for Firefox. It may be a little while before anything finished for this appears, though.

If/when PMR is finished, I'll be available to update another theme. Give your shout-outs in the comments for any themes in particular that you'd like to see working on modern versions of Firefox, and I might consider making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment