Friday 16 December 2011

Doorhanger notifications

Note: I am currently looking into the greyed menu bar issue, so that will be done as soon as I figure out what's causing it.

For the time being, what is the general opinion of the doorhanger notifications that came into use in Firefox 4? Do you want them added to themes I'm currently working on?

If the general consensus is that people prefer them over the older popup-style notifications that I've kept in the themes so far, then I'll attempt to add them. It'll certainly add a bit more consistency to the Kempelton Reloaded themes at least, though I'm not sure how they'd look for Past Modern Revisited (though personally, the popup-style notifications look better with that one - classic theme, classic interface, after all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment