Monday 21 May 2012

For those wondering...

I can confirm that Kempelton's been in the AMO review mill for quite some time - see https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kempelton-reloaded/versions/ to get the most recent, but currently-unreviewed version. In addition, PMR's is here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/past-modern-revisited/versions/

Kempelton Reloaded Large will be coming soon, though it does have a version that will work (though may not have full compatibility with new interfaces etc); try looking here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kempelton-reloaded-large/versions/

Sorry for the wait! I've been fairly busy as of late, so haven't had time to update.

EDIT: Kempelton Reloaded appears to have been released on AMO. Enjoy! The other two will still need those links to reach the newest versions, however.

7 comments:

  1. paul hendricks23 May 2012 at 17:30

    Thank you, this is the absolute best theme for Firefox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are going to be updated past modern revisited to work with ff 12 and beyond i like using this theme for the color and the space it gives me on my bar other theme dont let me as many links on my bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this theme but unfortunately I can't use it right now. I few days ago I've updated my firefox to firefox 14 and the Kempelton-version 4.2 is not compatible with the ff-version. But a little while I was on page there was Kempelton relodades 5 unfortunately I don't remember which site it was.

    Can you help me that I can use my favorite theme again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third attempt to comment. This is an excellent theme, so good that I may resume use of it in spite of the problem I have encountered. When I have this theme enabled, customising of the about:config setting 'security.password_lifetime' has no effect so the default value (30 minutes) remains in force. The add-on Startup Master overcomes the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After updating to Firefox 14.01 today this theme doesn't work so I can only hope that there indead will be an update to Kempelton asap. It's the best theme I know! Kent

    ReplyDelete
  6. PMR version 0.4.3 does not work with FF 14.0.1 as well.
    If you are busy at the moment would you you please provide a sort of short instructions on how to overcome this obstacle. I remember that in comments to Kuden's version of PM someone had already discussed how to deal with the issue, but Kuden has completely removed his version from FF add-ons page and that discussion is not available any more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    Kempelton Reloaded is not "seen" as compatible with FF 14.x but seems to work fine when editing install.rdf in the XPI file.

    By the way, on thing is missing: the new page "about:newtab" should be themed ;-)...

    Regards,
    Johan

    ReplyDelete