Saturday 4 August 2012

End of Support

With great sadness, I must regret to inform those that still use my themes that they will not be updated; the rapid release schedule of Firefox, as well as a lack of time on my part, has resulted in incompatibilities with newer versions of Firefox. Of course, if you still want to continue to use these themes, you will have to remain on Firefox 12/13, else errors may occur if attempting to use with later versions.

I welcome attempts to update these themes, in the hopes of making them work for newer versions.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I do understand your choice... Thankx really for the job you made and bye bye Kempelton... So sad to say that for one of the only nice FF themes...

    Johan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the Past Modern look/theme since Netscape 6. Thank you for keeping it going for as long as you did. I truly enjoyed it. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is the font for the menubar greyed out and not black?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love to take over the task of keeping that theme up to date. a labor of love if you will. please contact me rick@noodleware.com if interested.

    ReplyDelete